This time the tips are from the Black Bears at the Wildlife Center of Virginia.
Since the last black bear post when there were two black bear yearlings and one cub, four more cubs have been admitted to the Wildlife Center. Five of these seven bears will be released tomorrow.
Safe travels to all!
July 27, 2012 update: Six bears were released today. Find information and release photos/video here: http://www.wildlifecenter.org/wp/2012/07/bear-release/
Now for the tips...
1. Share some watermelon with your brother.
2. Explore the tub of water with your sister.
3. Enjoy the coolness of cinder blocks.
4. Stretch out in a cinder block trough.
5. Stretch out in a tub of water.
6. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
The black bears can be seen on the Wildlife Center of Virginia Critter Cam. At this time they alternate cam time with eagles and owls. Information about the animals on the Critter Cam can be found below the live feed.
Screen captures are the property of the Wildlife Center of Virginia